Continuously Improve Elm Code
Hi there! I'm Dillon.
If you're looking to improve your Elm codebase and learn about Elm tools and techniques, then you're in the right place!
Elm offers powerful guarantees, but it really shines when you're equipped with the right tools and techniques. I'll help you learn how to:
- Use a combination of automated tests, types, and API design to make changing your codebase as safe as possible
- Use tools to bridge types across boundaries and get full-stack type safety
- Make changes in tiny steps to make changes more manageable
Incremental Elm Weekly Tips
- Go beyond learning what great elm code looks like. Learn how to write it.
- Tips you won't find anywhere else to level up your Elm skills
We'll never share your email. Unsubscribe any time.